Trot to Clot Walk and Run
Hemophilia of Georgia Trot to Clot Walk & Run events are fun, family-friendly events to show your support for HoG and raise money to fund Camp Wannaklot, Georgia’s only camp dedicated to children who have hemophilia or other inherited bleeding disorders. Funds raised for our Sweet Heat Virtual Challenge support a range of HoG offerings, including continued comprehensive care for clients, support for outreach programs that help the bleeding disorder community nationally and internationally, and to fund research to continually improve bleeding disorder care, as well as to advance efforts to find a cure.
Please click the links below to learn more about and register for individual Trot to Clot Walk & Run events:
Saturday, April 23, 2016: Stone Mountain Park 5k Walk & Run—EVENT POSTPONED FOR 2016
- Saturday, May 14, 2016: Lake Olmstead Stadium in Augusta, GA 5k Walk & Run
- Sweet Heat Virtual Challenge: Registration Now Open!
2015 was a record-breaking year for the Annual Trot to Clot Walk & Run events and 2016’s Trot to Clot events promise to be even bigger and better!
Augusta Trot to Clot Walk & Run Registration includes:
- Trot to Clot T-shirt
- Goodie bag with gift, discounts and promotional items from sponsors
- Family fun! Experience the excitement of Camp Wannaklot with camp activities for children & adults.
- Augusta GreenJackets’ Tickets: All 2016 Augusta Trot to Clot Walk & Run participants receive a complimentary ticket to watch the Augusta GreenJackets take on the Greenville Drive after the event.
- BONUS: Be one of the first 100 people to raise $100 by April 29 and receive a code for FREE 2016 Augusta Trot to Clot event registration—start fundraising!
- Flexibility: Complete event miles on your own time and on your chosen route, whether that's your favorite trail or treadmill.
- Finisher Medal: Show your support (and determination!) with HoG bling. Participants completing the target miles for HoG's inaugural Sweet Heat Virtual Challenge will receive a finisher medal and race bib.
- Connect with HoG on Facebook to get the first glimpse of the Finisher Medal.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
There are several opportunities for companies to support the Trot to Clot by becoming a corporate sponsor. Companies will gain valuable corporate recognition in the community, demonstrate their dedication to corporate responsibility, and provide much-needed funding for Camp Wannaklot and the campers we serve. All sponsorship levels come with various recognition opportunities. Sponsorships can be customized to fit corporate marketing and responsibility goals. Sponsorship Opportunities.
About Camp Wannaklot
Volunteers are always needed to help make each Trot to Clot events a success. For 2016, we will need volunteers at Lake Olmstead Stadium in Augusta to assist with set-up, registration and other activities.
Augusta Trot to Clot volunteers should plan to be at Lake Olmstead Stadium from 6:30 a.m. until approximately 11:00 a.m. (unless advised otherwise) on Saturday, May 14. All Augusta event volunteers will receive a ticket to attend the Augusta GreenJackets' game in the evening. Sign-up.
For more information
For additional event information, including volunteer and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Liz Chapman at email@example.com.