John W. Youtsey Memorial Scholarship - Pre-qualify by April 25
Hemophilia of Georgia (HoG) has resources available through the John W. Youtsey Memorial Scholarship Fund to help qualified clients pay for post-high school education. You have until April 25th to complete the online pre-qualification form at: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/57131-Hemophilia-Of-Georgia-Inc
· Applicants must be a Hemophilia of Georgia client who have hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, or another inherited bleeding disorder, OR be a surviving child of a parent who died as a result of complications from a bleeding disorder and who had been a client of HoG.
· Applicants must currently reside in Georgia AND have been a permanent resident for Georgia for a minimum of one year.
· Applicants must have a qualifying GPA of at least 2.5.
· Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, vocational, technical, or professional degreed program OR be accepted by an accredited college, university, vocational, technical, or professional degreed program for the 2019-2020 school year.
· Scholarship recipients must agree to serve the bleeding disorder community by volunteering at least 12 hours with HoG or another qualified organization by June 30, 2020.
Please don’t wait to pre-qualify!
Once you are pre-qualified you have until May 1, 2019 to complete the online application.