Please Make HoG Your Philanthropic Priority for #GivingTuesday
Let’s make this Giving Tuesday the most successful one yet for people with inherited bleeding disorders in Georgia. You can help us make a difference by donating and/or raising funds on Giving Tuesday, November 29. Help us continue to improve the lives of those with hemophilia and other inherited bleeding disorders through comprehensive health care, education, advocacy, and the support of research.
At Hemophilia of Georgia (HoG), we look forward to the day when we live in a world where people live free from bleeding disorders. Your donation can help make that possibility a reality for many. Please share this information with friends and family and encourage them to make (HoG) their priority for Giving Tuesday.
You can also spread the word to family and friends on social media by:
- Sharing our Giving Tuesday posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Encouraging others to participate
- Challenging others to match your donation
- Creating a fundraiser from our Facebook page
- Sharing your stories of how Hemophilia of Georgia has helped you or your loved one live your best life with a bleeding disorder. Be sure to tag us in your posts so we can share your stories.
If you have questions, please contact Vic McCarty, Chief Development Officer, at 770-518-8272.