Why Hemophilia of Georgia?
You know the uplifted feeling you have when you volunteer to help those in need? What if you could feel that way each day when you go to work? That’s what a career at Hemophilia of Georgia is like.
Join our team and transform the lives of those with inherited bleeding disorders every single day. Our team of nurses, social workers, pharmacists, and many other dedicated professionals, enjoy the opportunity to work with families, schools, and healthcare providers here in Georgia and around the world. As a nationally and internationally recognized organization, we are making a difference every day and positively impacting the lives of those with inherited bleeding disorders. By providing life-changing educational opportunities and community-building events like Camp Wannaklot, you can be part of a team that helps those with inherited bleeding disorders live full, independent lives.
Additionally, Hemophilia of Georgia has been awarded a 2022 Top Workplaces honor by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution based solely on employee feedback.
Benefits to Support You and Your Well-being
If a rewarding job with a great team of enthusiastic colleagues isn’t enough, we also offer competitive compensation and benefits that support your health and long-term goals, including:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance (HSA option 100% paid by employer)
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution up to $2400 annually
• Life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% match after one year of service
• All federal holidays off – total of 12 days
• Paid Time Off – 1 week after 90 days of employment PLUS accrue additional time off each pay period, approximately 22 days annually
• Birthday Paid Time Off – employees receive their birthday off annually
• Workplace “Be Well” wellness program that includes 12 paid wellness days off (one day per month)
We’d love for you to join our amazing HoG family! Below are our current job openings.
*It is the policy of Hemophilia of Georgia, Inc. to afford equal rights to all qualified personnel and the clients we serve without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or any other non-job characteristic.
What our staff has to say about working at HoG
"In my role, I am provided the freedom and flexibility to grow and learn as a relatively new social worker, but with an incredible amount of guidance and support to ensure, I do well! HoG provides the perfect balance of challenge and fun in the workplace, and this is really a place that I hope to be able to build my career.”