Pre-Qualification for Youtsey Memorial Scholarship Due April 24
Photo by Jasmine Coro on Unsplash
Hemophilia of Georgia (HoG) offers the John W. Youtsey Memorial Scholarship Fund to help qualified clients pay for post-high school education. You have until April 24 to complete the online pre-qualification form.
- Applicants must be an HoG client who has hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, or another inherited bleeding disorder. You may also be a child of a parent who died from complications of a bleeding disorder and who was a client of HoG.
- Applicants must reside in Georgia AND be a permanent resident of Georgia for one year.
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 2.5.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, vocational, technical, or professional degree program OR be accepted by an accredited college, university, vocational, technical, or professional degree program for the 2020-21 school year.
- Scholarship recipients must agree to volunteer for a minimum of 12 hours with HoG or other approved organization that serves the bleeding disorder community. This requirement must be completed by May 30, 2021.
Please don’t wait to pre-qualify!
Once you are pre-qualified you have until May 1 to complete the online application.