Clinical Coordination Services
As part of Hemophilia of Georgia’s (HoG) comprehensive care, we offer clinical coordination services. HoG’s Clinical Coordinator is a dedicated nurse who serves as a liaison between the Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC) and HoG’s pharmacy, outreach nurses, and social workers in order to efficiently communicate and collaborate and provide the best care possible.
Centralizing the patient’s needs helps us provide the most efficient and effective service for our patients/clients. It also allows for HoG Nurses to coordinate care better and keep our patients better informed.
This includes discussion of clinical needs such as:
- New patient/client intakes
- Treatment plans
- Hospital/ER discharge plans
- Request for emergency medicine
- Infusion training requests
- Urgent nursing needs
- Prior Authorization Requests (PA)
- School and medial in-service requests